Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's been a busy month!

I know it's been a while since I've cobbled together a post for the blog, and I wanted to apologize for that. I've been incredibly busy this month with things work related and with my social life. Add to that a dash of the holidays, and you get a life filled with things to do. Unfortunately, this put my blog on the back-burner, but that doesn't mean I haven't been cooking. I already have nine recipes done from the winter section of the Beekman Cookbook. I'm hoping to get one more done before the new year, but if I don't get it done I still won't be behind. 

I've also been cooking a lot of other things on the side, so when I have a lull in Beekman recipes, I'll post them up here too.

Sorry about the delay! I hope you're all having a happy and safe holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs