Thursday, September 27, 2012

Butter-Crumbed Cauliflower

Originally, we were going to use this Cauliflower for another recipe, but given the other things we were cooking, we weren't going to have the oven time to roast it. So, we butter-crumbed it, which is another recipe taken from the Beekman Heirloom Cookbook. It was really quick and easy, and it was delicioso. (Oh Jim Gaffigan gif, where are you?)


It's probably the easiest dish we made when we got together.

The recipe is the same as this one, except we used panko instead of bread crumbs and nutmeg was added for flavor. I've really begun to dig Cauliflower lately. I hated it when I was a little kid, but now I think it's really tasty, and it keeps cropping up in different dishes I've been making.


There's a close up picture. For some reason, I thought this would be a really good idea, but it's kind of goofy. Oh well. Whatever. Have a close up picture of cauliflower with bread crumbs. Print it out and give it as a Christmas present and say you got it on Etsy. They'll believe you. There's all sorts of ridiculous stuff on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs