Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Copyright Law and All that Jazz

So, I've been reading a little about copyright law as in accordance to recipes being published on blogs. I think it's a pretty fine line to tread upon, and I don't want to get in trouble. Also, I would kind of love it if more people bought their cookbook. But, if the recipe for a food item from their cookbook is available online via a reliable source, I'll link to it. If it isn't, I'll include a similar link from a website.

I also plan to work with recipes they have on their website and to create some of my own. I only started cooking last year since I figured it was a skill worth having, and I love doing it. So part of this is the mission of cooking through the entire Beekman cookbook, and part of this is just to experiment and enjoy cooking with people I like spending time with.

I just wanted to clarify before I continued posting in case there were any questions regarding content and copyrighted things and all that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs