Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Note on the Weather

In the next few days there's supposed to be some storm coming through that my mother is losing her business over because she likes to be prepared.

Back around the whole Y2K panic, my mother had a well stocked supply of food in the cellar because the computers were all going to go haywire, and we wouldn't be able to buy food for a while. When Y2K didn't happen and everyone got on with the rest of their lives, we seemed to have a never-ending supply of EVERYTHING NON-PERISHABLE.

But, it will be really rainy here with some wind, and trees are big on collapsing and knocking out powerlines around here. (Don't they realize how inconvenient that is?) If I don't post early next week, it's probably because I don't have power. Have no fear though, I'll be back to posting at the end of the week when the power has returned. (Fingers crossed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs